Too $hort - Top Down (1995)


A1. Top Down [Rap Remix Radio] (feat. About Face)
A2. Top Down [Singing Remix Radio] (feat. About Face)
B1. Thangs Change [Radio] (feat. Tempest)
B2. Top Down (LP Version)
B3. Top Down (Rap Remix Instrumental)

!Bang!


Promotional copy. Original version from the album "Cocktails" (41553-2/4) on Jive / Dangerous Music discs and tapes. "Top Down" remixes contain portions of "Good Times" written by B. Edwards and N. Rodgers, courtesy of Bernard's Other Music / Sony Songs Inc.

How freaky can you get to a long fat dick?
Hella freaky like I said to a song that hit
I'm the dirty rapper Too Short, the triple X
Run up in the pussy, rub the nipple next
Bitch, which is worse, my bark or my bite?
You heard about me and now I'm fucking you from dark to the light.

No comments:

Post a Comment