C.C.G. - Only Game In Town (1999)

 

01. Intro
02. Heaven Or Hell (feat. Mon-E-G of Southside Posse & Smitty of II-Sikc)
03. Dyin Of P.H.I.V. (feat. Hydro)
04. Everytime (feat. Smitty of II-Sikc & Sundae)
05. Choppin It Up (feat. Smitty of II-Sikc)
06. Dead And Gone (feat. Master P & Silkk The Shocker)
07. Capital Gain (feat. Sundae)
08. P-Poppin (feat. II-Sikc)
09. Ghetto Thugz
10. The Hater N-U (feat. II-Sikc)
11. That's How We Ride (feat. Hydro & II-Sikc)
12. 81-Sicc
13. 6ix-Deep (feat. II-Sikc)
14. Last Dayz [Bonus Track] (feat. II-Sikc)

!Bang!

or


9 comments:

  1. Thank you soooo much!! I really appreciate it.. If you find anymore albums by CCG please post. I'm also trying to find the album with (Step In My Hood).. The jam goes so hard... Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Another one: https://ganxsta.blogspot.com/2021/06/ccg-100-game-1997.html

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much fam!!! You the man... This is the album that I been looking for many years.... Thanks so much again fam!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey on that C.C.G. - Only Game In Town (1999) do you have that album in individual tracks? For some reason when I DL the whole album is in one track. Please let me know what you can come up with Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete