N.W.A - Efil4zaggin (1991) [Vinyl]

 

01. Real Niggaz Don't Die
02. Niggaz 4 Life
03. Protest
04. Appetite For Destruction
05. Don't Drink That Wine
06. Alwayz Into Somethin'
07. To Kill A Hooker
08. One Less Bitch
09. Findum, Fuckum & Flee
10. Automobile
11. She Swallowed It
12. I'd Rather Fuck You
13. Approach To Danger
14. 1-900-2 Compton
15. The Dayz Of Wayback

!Bang!

This was a fairly scratched album, but after I revirginized it, I was amazed how well it turned out. Manually removing the clicks/pops was still a MAJOR chore, however... and yes there are still some audio anomalies present, so don't expect perfection. I will say that when I finally got around to listening to the original factory CD, I thought that perhaps I was working too hard!!

The CD had so many clicks and pops, I was shocked that it was ever released in the first place... It's funny that the back of the record jacket says, 18 New Tracks, since there are only 15; there are 18 Tracks on the Factory CD, however. It's probably just as well that they left off Message To B.A, which was a minute long threat against Ice Cube for leaving the group.

Prelude and Real Niggaz were left off as well. Real Niggaz is on the 100 Miles And Runnin' EP. It's supposed to be the single for this album... Bass by Colin Wolfe, except Alwayz Into Somethin' and Real Niggaz by Mike Sims. Real Niggaz is not included on the vinyl edition of the album.

2 comments: