01. Smobb In
02. Try'na Bubble
03. Wass Really
04. Contain Dis (feat. L-I-T)
05. Cum Thru (feat. KG)
06. Skit
07. N Playa View
08. 2 Da Town (feat. Devious)
09. What I Come 2 (feat. Spliff Dubi Dawg & Kandice)
10. Da Liquor Talkin (feat. L-I-T, D-Mac-A-Lot, Devious & Kandice)
11. Nigga Rich (feat. Koneac & Mr. Loc)
12. All I Know feat Danked Out (feat. Danked Out)
13. Faulty (feat. Levitti)
14. GameSay (feat. Kam)
15. What I Gottado (feat. Devious)
16. N Da County (feat. Spliff & D-Mac-A-Lot)
17. Smoke One (feat. Danked Out)

Merci franchement ça fait 4 5 ans que j'avais cette liste avec ces album introuvable et tu me donne des link un gros big up encore un gros merci !
ReplyDeleteThanx 4 good feedback sir!
ReplyDeleteWurrrap bruh...hope u doin well. Bro this link iz down. Would be super if it could be re upl. Pzzzzzzzzz
ReplyDeleteThe link has been updated!
Deletehey, thanks for maintaining this blog mane, it'd be dope if you could reupload this album!
ReplyDeleteThe links have been updated!
Deletethx so much
DeleteURWelcome!
Delete